Kinecta Student Scholarships11>
Kinecta provides eight $2,000 scholarships each year to help full-time students achieve their educational goals. Students are eligible if they are:
- Age 24 or younger
- A high school senior applying for, or already accepted as, a full-time student at an accredited college or university, or
- A full-time student attending and continuing at an accredited college or university.
Applications are accepted Feb 1 – Mar 1 annually. Funds are paid directly to the winners’ college/university on or around August 31.
2021 Scholarship Forms will be available in January 2021.
2020 Youth Scholarship Winners
2019 Youth Scholarship Winners
Innovision Society Student Scholarships
The Innovision Society (formerly Santa Monica Co-op), a Kinecta partner, allows us to expand scholarship opportunities for students demonstrating academic excellence, community achievement and financial need.
A total of ten scholarships of $5,000 each are awarded annually to provide deserving students with financial empowerment, guiding them to a brighter future. For more information, visit innovisionsociety.org/scholarships
Kinecta teaching grants support the outstanding educators in our communities. Six $2,000 grants are awarded annually to fund:
- Supplemental educational instruction
- Creative classroom projects
- Procurement of school supplies
2021 Teaching Grants for Growth Forms will be available in January 2021.