Kinecta Student Scholarships
Kinecta provides eight $2,000 scholarships each year to help full-time students achieve their educational goals. Students are eligible if they are:
- Age 24 or younger
- A high school senior applying for, or already accepted as, a full-time student at an accredited college or university, or
- A full-time student attending and continuing at an accredited college or university.
Applications are accepted Feb 11 – Mar 15 annually. Funds are paid directly to the winners’ college/university on or around August 31. Completed applications must be received by March 15.
Download our flyer for more information.
2020 Youth Scholarship Winners
Kinecta teaching grants support the outstanding educators in our communities. Six $2,000 grants are awarded annually to fund:
- Supplemental educational instruction
- Creative classroom projects
- Procurement of school supplies
Applications are accepted Feb 11 – Mar 15 annually. Completed applications must be received by March 15. Download our flyer for more information.