Mortgage Financial Assistance
If you need financial assistance with your home loan, we're here to help.
- Is your home loan with another Financial Institution? Click here to talk to one of our Mortgage Loan Consultants
- If your home is financed with Kinecta and you need assistance, please use the information below.
Kinecta offers the following options for Members who are currently experiencing hardship and require assistance:
- Loan Modification – for Members who desire to remain in their primary residence. Kinecta uses a combination of the following to achieve a reasonable modified loan payment: capitalizing any outstanding interest, extending the loan term and lowering the interest rate. Please note that not all Members will qualify.
- Short Sale – for Members who do not wish to remain in their homes, but would like to sell the house for less than the total amount owed on the loan.
- Deed-in-Lieu – for Members who do not wish to remain in their homes and cannot sell the home due to mitigating circumstances. Prior approval from Kinecta is required.
- Foreclosure – for Members who cannot afford to live in their house and would like assistance.
To get started, simply follow the links provided, complete the forms, and submit the package to Kinecta.
Don't wait until it's too late; let us help!
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Kinecta at the number below.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has a wealth of resources available to help homeowners. You can contact them at the number below, or follow the link to the HUD Web site.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)