Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes
Join Team Kinecta to donate or walk in support of the American Diabetes Association’s Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes!
Participating in the Step Out Walk is an experience you will never forget. You will be joining your community members along the beautiful route who share your passion to fight diabetes. You will be helping people right in your community who live with this disease every day.
Saturday, October 21, 2017
7:00 a.m. - Registration
10:00 a.m. - Walk Begins
Griffith Park (on Crystal Springs Drive, across from the golf course on the lawn section between the playground and the merry-go-round).
How YOU can get involved:
Your impact is widespread when you register:
- You’re raising awareness in your community about diabetes
- You’re supporting life-saving research
- You’re helping people who are discriminated against because they have diabetes
Your Step Out Day experience includes:
- Starting line ceremonies with inspiring speakers
- Well marked walk route
- Fully stocked rest stops
- Refreshments and post event celebrations
Thank you for participating!