Team Kinecta and Volunteer Corps
In 2020, employees of Kinecta and our subsidiaries:
- Volunteered over 4,560 hours
- Donated more than $634,000 to charitable causes
- Participated in over 145 community events
To join us at an upcoming event or, for more information, just ask!
Scholarships for students and teachers
- Kinecta provides eight $2,000 scholarships each year to help deserving full-time students achieve their higher education goals.
- Kinecta also supports pre-K thru 12th grade teachers with six $2,000 grants each year for instruction, projects and supplies.
#KinectaKindness: It's a Win-Win
Every week, Kinecta selects a worthy volunteer as recipient of our Kinecta Kindness award. These winners get to select the non-profit organization of their choice to receive a $250 “big check” from Kinecta on their behalf.
Winners are recognized on multiple social media platforms and #KinectaKindness
Kinecta Community Foundation
For more than 20 years, our foundation has proudly supported families and businesses in Southern California. Our volunteers donate their own time and money to provide support to worthy causes, non-profits, and households who could use a helping hand.
Back-to-School Supply Drive
Each July, members, vendors, and employees donate school supplies and backpacks to benefit less fortunate youth. Items include pencils, pens, glue, notebooks, rulers, papers, binders, scissors, erasers, and more.
Kinecta wants to ensure we can continue to offer our members the best possible products and services, so we keep an eye on the regulatory and legislative environments. We collaborate with lawmakers in Washington, D.C. and Sacramento to ensure they hear directly from credit union members who will be affected by the laws they make.